Ministerial Spouses Association
Fresh Strength Newsletter
Friends and Fellowship
The weekend of Oct. 5-7, 2012, brought 20 Columbia Union Conference administrators wives together for a weekend retreat in Leesburg, Va. Cheryl Retzer (far right), recently retired from the Southern Union Conference, was the guest speaker. She fed us well with her topic of “Bloom Where You Are Planted.”
We enjoyed beautiful music by Denise Barclay, an English tea and, basically, developed friendships with our new sisters!
Saturday night, we enjoyed many laughs with our “blue team” and “yellow team” activities, which included “Minute-to-Win-It,” “Mad Gab,” and a “Rowdy Relay!” It was a wonderful, full weekend with fond memories that we packed in our suitcases to take home and cherish!
Becky Weigley leads the Ministerial Spouses Association for the Columbia Union Conference. She is the wife of the Union president, Dave Weigley, a mother of two and the grandmother of four. Friends that know Becky say she has the spiritual gift of hospitality.
- Pastors Wives Minister in Great Bend
- 15 Pastors Spouses Work Together in Phoenix
- Kentucky-Tennessee Conference Ministerial Spouses Retreat
- Ministerial Spouses’ PELC Gathering at Oakwood University
- Andrews University Seminary Spouses in Ministry Retreat
- Michigan Conference Ministry Wives Sleepover
- Southern Union Ministerial Spouses Connect
- Columbia Union Conference Administrators Wives Weekend Retreat
- Lake Union Conference Presidents Cabinet and Spouses Retreat
- Indiana Ministerial Spouses Enjoy Fun-filled Spiritual Retreat
- Michigan Conference Ministry Spouses Group Grows
- Rocky Mountain Conference Ministerial Spouses Blessed by Fellowship
- Alberta Conference Shepherdess
- Allegheny East Conference Shepherdess Retreat
- Kansas-Nebraska Conference ministerial spouses blessed by retreat