Making the Most of Our Time
by Ivan L. Williams, Sr.
Is it just me or do you sense time is moving faster than normal? Some say time seems to move faster as you get older, others say time flies when you are busy. Whatever the reason, time is a super valuable fleeting commodity, revered or missed most, once it's gone. Last year may have brought you many challenges or successes, but they are gone. This New Year brings great opportunities to make the most of this God given gift called time. Paul says in Ephesians 5:16, we ought to redeem the time or make the most of every opportunity because the days are evil. Since there are 1,440 minutes in each day, let me suggest a few things to help you make the most of your time.
1. Serve the Lord with all your gusto.
2. Live a balanced life full of hope.
3. Be a voice of encouragement, accountability, and purpose.
4. Create and provide better support systems for your pastors and their
5. Show a living example of faith without sight or feelings.
6. Practice what you preach.
7. Share the good news of salvation in your corner of living.